My 11 Second Club - August Entry

After being a member for about 4 years and commenting and learning now and then, I entered the 11 second  club August competition for the first time. It was difficult managing time to animate the shot with so much work I was already busy in but I must say, THAT is the most fun I had animating. This is it. My true love. Animation.
I learnt so much from the community. Wonderful constructive comments and suggestions on my shot, its crazy! I am nowhere right now but I am learning and 11secondclub.com is one of the best place to.

Below is the shot I animated. Couldn't make it at very top but its top 20 for now :-)


*If the above link (image) doesn't work, check out the below link to go directly to 11secondclub.com and see my entry.

http://www.11secondclub.com/competitions/august13/entry/mm8PCC

No comments: