Journey so far




Don't know where to begin. It has been almost a year since I last wrote. Not that I was busy, I was...just ... involved. In so many things. Since last year I am the Co - founder and Creative Director at Headquarter Studios. Yes, we started an Animation studio. I want to share the whole story, to tell you all about the adventure of starting and running a Studio, a business, and it will take me ages to write so much. I don't even know if it will be useful to anyone, but I guess it will be to me. So expect the coming articles to be about this journey so far, of an artist handling the bitter side of earning bread and butter and struggling to keep the passion of an Animator. Don't worry I'm not gonna write a kind of self help book there are many about running a business or about being a better artist or person or being successful. Hell I'm not successful yet. Just the journey... and not the destination.
We have done a lot of work these past year as a studio. Some what we liked and some to keep the studio running. Some I'd like to show you all and some I feel embarrassed to share. But anyways, you can check our website (under construction, so expect some bugs) www.hqstudios.in and our facebook page here.
I will post some work here too which are worth writing about and telling a story. Ah! Again I don't know why I am and will be writing about this. But if you wanna know how some artists who don' t know nothing about running a business, do so, then stay tuned, you are gonna find some real funny and stupid incidents to laugh upon and maybe get something out of every story. ( unless my colleagues kill me for sharing a bit too much) See ya soon!

No comments: